Julia Jerg has been a Digital Nomad since 2011. Over the years she has now created a Digital Nomad family, traveling the world and remotely working with her partner and two children.
In this episode, Kevin and Julia will discuss how she transitioned her career towards a Digital Nomad, and some of the challenges and experiences being a Digital Nomad and travelling with her family.
- Website: Juliajerg.com
- Blog: JeyJetter.com
- Digital Nomad Coaching:
- Ebook: Kickin』 It On Social Media
- Podcast: Digital Nomad Mom
- All Social Medias : @jeyjetter
- 02:05 – Background of Julia and how she became a Digital Nomad
- 06:39 – How did you decide to do this premanently?
- 17:13 – What is the criteria used to determine where you go?
- 18:56 – Where are some famous places for Nomad families to go?
- 20:00 – Are you concerned with how travelling as a Nomad family affects your children?
- 22:33 – How is travelling with a Family different from being single or with a partner?
- 24:34 – Will your travelling change as your children get older as it relates to their education?
- 25:51 – Have there been any opportunities with the effects of Covid-19?
- 27:54 – How does working as a Digital Nomad differ from working in an office?
- 31:27 – Can you share any unique experiences as Digital Nomad?
- 34:19 – Final tips for being a Digital Nomad